Sunday 1 May 2016

My Learning in March 2016

Sometimes I read Mia
Look at me practising my writing and reading

And sometimes I read with Seb, 

This is yellow level
This is a game of "Sound bingo"


Now I am reading at Blue level



Elsie and Joel are listening to me read.


My writing in February

Now look how well I can write.
I designed this for Easter

Others copied my design

A cake for Mrs Hawkie's birthday!


We added our beautiful butterflies to our painted walls.


I have moved back up towards the summit of the mountain 20/3/16

Some patterns I found



Add caption



 My maths learning has been about numbers to 100.


12 is 1 group of 10 and 2 more

22 is 2 groups of 10 and 2 more!

Elsie and I ordered these numbers

In our spare time!

3 groups of 10 and 1 more makes 31

We are finding the number that comes before or after any 2 digit number



This game is called beat the dragon

We have to match the equation to the total

Sketching our animal for our batik artwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment