Sunday 1 May 2016

My Learning Term 1 2016

Here I am in our new classroom that we call

"The Learning Station"


Add caption
Mia and I painted the sign


This is what it looked like before we moved in!

We painted flowers

And Butterflies

This is my corner. It looks colourful!

  Our School Picnic

Our whole class!

 

At the rock pools

By the creek


Digging
This is our "Thinking Mountain.

I have already been to the top

 To move up the mountain you have to "Better your best!" We move if we show any of our COPE attitudes.

I moved up when I ...

asked a powerful question

took my time to write a quality story

had a good idea for solving a problem

showed my initiative and created a special item

practiced my maths learning in my free choice time!



When I grow up.

 

When I grow up.

Hello, my Name is Livvie.

When I grow up I want to be my own person and I will love myself.

I want to be the best that I can be.

I will be a fashion designer. I will buy material and I will make a skirt.

I like dressing up!

I made this helmet myself

 
I made this robot

I am showing our class













This is a submarine for observing under water.









No comments:

Post a Comment